How Can We Help?
Answers to the most frequently asked questions
What if there is a problem with my order?
If you receive an order acknowledgement from Signzilla, the first thing to do is call your Sales Account Executive or complete our online support request form. We will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we'll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a damaged or defective product?
If you believe you've received a damaged product you have 48 hours to contact our support team by simply completing our online support request form and we'll respond quickly with assistance or to provide you with a return authorization (RA) number. If we determine the unit was damaged in transit our failed under warranty, we will cover shipping costs within the U.S. to replace the unit for you.
Please refer to our terms and condition for further information.
"No Hassle" Return Policy
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, for any reason, you may return unused product in its original packaging, for a refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). Outbound shipping, including purchases eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How to Make a Return
We're sorry your purchase didn't work out for you. To make a return, please contact Signzilla support team by simply completing our online support request form to arrange for an RA (Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- If you have redeemed a manufacturer rebate or promotion, your return will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- We will send you a return label our information from a 3rd party carrier who will be picking up the material.
- If your return is approved, we will provide paperwork with instructions on how to return the material.
- Remember that outbound shipping, including purchases eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
Once we've received your return, we'll process it as quickly as possible, but it can take 7-10 business days for the credit to be applied by the issuer of the credit card. Feel free to reach out to customer service directly with any questions or concerns.
While we maintain the most liberal return policy in the industry, there are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Special orders
- Branding or Custom printed products
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Made to order products